Monday, January 10, 2011

The Heavens were Opened

And when Jesus was baptized, he went up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and alighting on him (Matthew 3:16).

Reflection
How powerful is the Spirit of God that is in you through Jesus?

When the Spirit of God manifests itself in you, the heavens are opened to pour-out any blessing that you desire. This is God's way of rewarding those who pleases Him.

Prayer
Father in heaven, fill me with your Most Holy Spirit so that the heavens will be opened to pour-out all my wishes and desires in life. By your Spirit, I claim your promised abundance and prosperity today and in all the days to come. In faith I believed that all these are already prepared and ready for me to take because you work for good to all those who love you. With much love and respect I pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.