Saturday, June 3, 2023

Know God's Authority Given to You

Jesus said to them, “I shall ask you one question. 
Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things. "
MARK 11 : 29


Lord Jesus, only You holds the power and authority that comes from the Father. Even before I say something, You already know what is in my mind and heart.

Please forgive me for the times when I have doubted You. Times when instead of being one with You as You are one with the Father, I chose to question and challenge Your authority to rule over my life. Times when I got tempted to believe in false doctrines and teachings instead of holding on to Your word of truth. Help me to liberate myself from these traps of false authority in my life.

I cannot do this on my own, only You can make all things possible for me to do. You are the one true source of all power and authority. I humbly stand as Your servant and steward, ready to listen and obey You guidance and instructions.

Thank You so much for never giving up on me despite my flaws. Indeed, You have kept me so that I will not be lost.

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever. Amen.