Sunday, May 27, 2012

YOU HAVE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING

But when the Counselor comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me; and you also are witnesses, because you have been with me from the beginning. (John 15:26-27)

I have been with the Lord from the beginning of my life in this world. I may have neglected this truth when I was growing up but still, my God has always been there with me. Nothing can ever separate me from the love of God.

Some of us may think that there are times or moments that God abandons us whenever we sin or do things that are not pleasing to Him. In times of troubles and difficulties, we tend to feel that God is not there with us. When we are faced with problems we ask, "Where are You Lord when I need You Most?"

The truth my friend is that God has always been there with you. The Holy Spirit sent by the Lord Jesus who proceeds from the Father is in you. He bears witness to Christ who is the love that is in your heart today. He bears witness to Christ who has conquered sin and has saved you from its devastating effects. He bears witness to Christ who placed His yoke upon you so that your burdens will be light. He bears witness to Christ who transforms problems into opportunities for your own growth and development.

Yes my friend, in every situation or circumstances that you are facing today, God is with you. Bear witness to His Mighty Works for you can still breathe because God has been with you from the beginning of your life in the world.

Father in heaven, thank you for filling me with your most Holy Spirit that always makes me cry out "Abba Father!". In Jesus Christ, I was made worthy to be called your child and I stand witness to Him as my Lord and Savior. Your Spirit is me is a manifestation that I am with you until the end of time and nothing can ever separate me from You. Unleash the mighty works of your hands in me so that I may stand as a living witness of your fullness and grace. Bring success in everything I do for the praise and glory of Your Name. All these I humbly ask and pray, in Jesus Name. Amen.